MODEL 30 & 30T - HEAVY DUTY MANUAL HEADGATE
The Model 30L manual headgate is ruggedly built to handle small calves or your largest bull. This headgate has earned the reputation as the toughest, most dependable headgate in the industry. Now available with optional neck bars and a manual headsweep to control the animal’s head movement. Working on the head and neck area of cattle has never been easier.
- Parallel opening doors and a low step over help prevent a downed animal from choking.
- Gate closes down to 3” to hold small calves and latches up to 18” to hold your largest bulls.
- A unique hinging system and slides push dirt and manure to the outside with each opening, eliminating build-up and door jams.
- Improved positive ratchet lock not affected by weather conditions.
- Fully opening doors provide a wide exit and prevent animals from stumbling or jumping when exiting.
- The Model 30T has 6 more inches of gate clearance height and a beefed up control handle for working large bulls, taller exotics or bison. Specify left or right handle control (from rear of chute) when ordering.